- Aputure 300d Mark II is 20% brighter, more durable, more portable, and more intelligent than the original 300d.
Aputure 300d Mark II COB Light Storm-sey-unit1
- Aputure 300d Mark II is 20% brighter, more durable, more portable, and more intelligent than the original 300d. Change the way you light.
- Aputure C300d II outputs a whopping 20% more light than its predecessor. When combined with the Fresnel 2X, the 300d Mark II can produce up to 80,000 lux, approaching the luminance of a 575W HMI. And as always, the 5500K‐balanced 300d Mark II maintains impeccable color fidelity with CRI and TLCI ratings of 96+ and 97+ respectively.
- The 300d Mark II also introduces new design features, while maintaining the same form factor and lightweight aircraft aluminum body as the original 300d. The new yoke allows for 360° of rotation, and when combined with the handbrake locking mechanism from the 120d Mark II, you’ll be able to mount the light in any position, with any modifier.
- Aputure LS C300d II’s All‐in‐One control box is now completely silent.The control box of the 300d Mark II features 8 built‐in lighting FX: “Paparazzi”, “Spark”, “Lightning”, “Faulty Bulb”, “TV”, “Pulse”, “Flash”, and “Explosion”, with more coming in future firmware updates via the control boxes USB interface. The control box also features a new “trigger” button to activate lighting FX instantly.
- 300d Mark II also features DMX512‐compatibility, a new 2.4Ghz Aputure Wireless remote with an FX toggle button, and the ability to be controlled by the Sidus Link App using our Bluetooth mesh network protocol.
Add to cart