- Aputure 300d Mark II is 20% brighter, more durable, more portable, and more intelligent than the original 300d.
Aputure 300d Mark II COB Light Storm-sey-unit1
- Aputure 300d Mark II is 20% brighter, more durable, more portable, and more intelligent than the original 300d. Change the way you light.
- Aputure C300d II outputs a whopping 20% more light than its predecessor. When combined with the Fresnel 2X, the 300d Mark II can produce up to 80,000 lux, approaching the luminance of a 575W HMI. And as always, the 5500K‐balanced 300d Mark II maintains impeccable color fidelity with CRI and TLCI ratings of 96+ and 97+ respectively.
- The 300d Mark II also introduces new design features, while maintaining the same form factor and lightweight aircraft aluminum body as the original 300d. The new yoke allows for 360° of rotation, and when combined with the handbrake locking mechanism from the 120d Mark II, you’ll be able to mount the light in any position, with any modifier.
- Aputure LS C300d II’s All‐in‐One control box is now completely silent.The control box of the 300d Mark II features 8 built‐in lighting FX: “Paparazzi”, “Spark”, “Lightning”, “Faulty Bulb”, “TV”, “Pulse”, “Flash”, and “Explosion”, with more coming in future firmware updates via the control boxes USB interface. The control box also features a new “trigger” button to activate lighting FX instantly.
- 300d Mark II also features DMX512‐compatibility, a new 2.4Ghz Aputure Wireless remote with an FX toggle button, and the ability to be controlled by the Sidus Link App using our Bluetooth mesh network protocol.
Add to cart
No more offers for this product!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.